Effective management of energy efficiency projects to improve operational performance and reduce energy costs
Many companies are aware of the measures they can take to improve their energy efficiency through energy audits, ESOS or other means. But the savings are just theoretical until the technologies are implemented and providing benefits for your business.
We can help you implement energy efficiency recommendations to maximise your savings potential and minimise business disruption. We can work with your internal team, incumbent suppliers or provide a turnkey solution.
Carbon Clear's approach:
- Review existing audits and energy proposals or undertake tailored audits to clarify investment opportunity and business case.
- Programme installations to maximise savings, based upon budgets and return on investments
- Identification of suppliers, installers and other stakeholders to save you time and guarantee quality
- Provide detailed performance specifications to meet your needs, and assist procurement strategy
- Source and analysis of project financing, if required, to reduce your up-front costs
- Project management of measure installation, including stakeholder liaison
- Witnessing of commissioning and handover, including full training
- Measurement and verification to ensure savings are achieved
- Track impact across range of measures through property or portfolio